by Kate T. and Georgi Stankov, December 16, 2012
Investigative Follow-Up of the PAT member Kate T. concerning the following article published on this website:
The Next Cold-Blooded Murder In Association with the Reptilian British Royal Family
by Daniel and Georgi Stankov, December 14, 2012
December 15, 2012
Just wanted to share synchronicities with your latest posts. First of all I have found myself in the last few days feeling a strong urge to follow some of the latest dodgy UK stories i.e. the paedophilia and the nurse who supposedly committed suicide and have been active in sharing info with people and challenging the status quo. The last time I did this kind of thing was about 4 years ago. I’ve also been sharing other challenging news issues such as the ones you have posted on your site.
Also, it’s the first time I have ever done such a thing, but 2 days ago I collated a listed of 16 major questions in regards to the ‘nurse saga’ and have circulated these and even sent them to an alternative media source called UK Bulletin and they mentioned them in their broadcast yesterday and mentioned they may publish them on their site for comments. So I was pretty pleased with that.
See as with all this, as I’m sure you know, it isn’t necessarily the particular story as such, but that it is an opportunity to show people what the mainstream media are not telling us. I asked some pretty obvious questions – I’m no Sherlock Holmes, lol. The case is so ridiculous and the media keep changing what they are reporting and it doesn’t add up. I will keep going. It feels like a final push in 3D for me to do this.
The second synchronicity is that just last night we watched the Diana film too. We had seen it mentioned on the Icke forum and how many inconsistencies are similar to the nurse case. So I was thrilled to see you had posted video links for us to share.
I don’t usually view forums such as the Icke forum, but it seems there are a lot to people getting drawn there at the moment due to the nurse case and the Jimmy Savile saga – they don’t know where else to go to discuss things that challenge the status quo. A lot of people saying they’ve known something has been wrong in what they’ve been told all these years and only finally now coming to look into it. 21.12.12 seems as if it is doing it’s work…
Thank you George.
thank you very much for your confirmation of the timeliness and appropriateness of the latest revelations articles about politics and other Orion cabal scam. I think that we are now on the verge of a real explosion of revelations in all areas of human life.
I would highly appreciate if you send me your list with 16 major questions regarding the “nurse saga” and I will consider them for publication as a follow-up of this ongoing story that may turn out huge and “break the neck” , to quote a German saying, of this blood-thirsty Reptilian British Royal family.
Although we are running out of time as by 12.21 we will be definitely ascended and after that the level of revelations will be on a much higher level, we must now develop this timeline and create as many facts as possible, which will facilitate our educational mission after ascension as the new Earth Keepers.
With love and light
Here are 17 questions (added one more) there are plenty more I could add, but for people not aware of the satanic behavior of the royals it might go over their heads. I’ve tried to keep them as simple and obvious as possible.
1. Why have the family been given TYPED copies of the 3 handwritten notes left by the nurse? Why not photocopies or the originals? If that was me I’d be demanding to see the originals.
2. Why did Sky News, the Daily Mail and elsewhere, report that paramedics and police found her still alive, and attempted to revive her, on the Friday morning? This was then swiftly removed from the mass media and replaced saying she had been found hanging and it appeared she had been dead for quite a while.
3. Three suicide notes and emails have been discussed with the media suddenly appearing after almost a week. The police would have conducted a thorough search of her room at the time, again standard procedure, an unexplainable delay!
4. Why didn’t the nurse colleague of the deceased (who the husband sent to find Jacintha 9:30pm on Thursday) not report back to an obviously concerned husband?
5, What and why were there marks on her wrists?
6, Why would a nurse choose to kill herself by hanging? They would know far easier ways with the training and access to drugs like they do.
7, Nobody called the husband to inform him of the death until he called the hospital worried because she was 2 hours late. By this time it was 3 or more hours after the body had been found. Why the delay? She was found in her own room, they would have easily known who to contact.
8. Why was the husband/family not allowed to see the body until Tuesday? 4-5 days after the body was found.
9. The nurse is reported as being a devout Roman Catholic – Suicide a BIG “No-No” for those of Catholic faith.
10. She was at no time ‘publicly humiliated‘. which is given as the official motive for her suicide.
11. She was not depressed according to her family, there is no known history of depressive illness. Conflicts in media reporting – UK media saying she was ashamed and vulnerable, Indian media reporting she was a very strong woman.
12. What is the correct photo of the deceased, this still hasn’t been clarified?
13. The hospital receptionist is removed from duty and this nurse is asked to man the switch board to ‘cover sick leave’. She was a senior, highly trained nurse. With no prior training she could competently use a computerised telephone system answering for a whole hospital with 58 private rooms, not to mention all the other departments etc.
14. Then, one of the, surely many, prank calls is let past royal protection screening and allowed to get through to the ward. The female DJ rings and speaks to reception and asks to speak to ‘Kate’ she’s put straight through. No hang on, which Kate? Which ward is she on? What is your name? No, instead it’s a ‘I’ll transfer you’.
15. In a private hospital that has looked after the royals for years, as well as other high profile VIPs as well as many serving and ex-serving personnel of the Armed forces, would you not think the security would be a bit tighter than that?
16. Why have there not been any interviews published with the 2nd nurse, who actually gave out the medical info?
17. What proof is there that the DJs actually called the hospital? They state that they had been handed a number…it could have been any number, which might account for why they were able to get through so easily.
Excellent! Can you give me some links where this information has been published, e,g. Sky News, Daily Mail reporting that the nurse was found still alive and then have deleted this information later on. This will be great as we can show the proofs more convincingly.
I’m afraid the daily mail article that stated she was still alive was altered in the space of just over 1 hour and I didn’t get a screengrab of the original article. However, google still show it in their search results:
The google search result clearly states:
Kate hoax nurse ‘was still alive when foundhanging in … – Daily Mail
5 days ago – Jacintha Saldanha, 46, was found alive at her accommodation on Friday morning and was still conscious when police and paramedics arrived …
However when the link is clicked, it takes you to the article with no mention of the nurse being still alive.
This Indian newspaper is still running the story:
“An Indian-origin nurse, who was found hanging after being duped by a prank call from two Australian DJs, was still alive when she was discovered in her flat and attempts were made to revive her, British media reported today, ahead of the release of her autopsy report.”
And this webpage refers to the original daily mail statement
” London: The nurse who apparently took her own life following the royal hoax call scandal was still alive when found hanging in her staff housing and attempts were made to revive her, it was claimed today.
According to the Daily Mail report, Jacintha Saldanha, 46, was found alive at her accommodation on Friday morning and was still conscious when police and paramedics arrived – but they couldn’t save her, Sky News reported.”
Attached are some screen grabs with highlighted areas if you will find them useful. The daily mail article link will give access to the official story as it stands at the moment for people who aren’t familiar at all with this event.