The State of Political Affairs Worldwide. A New Political Series on the End Time Scenario Prior to Ascension
The Current Unprecedented War Escalation in the West Is Reminiscent of Summer 1939 on the Eve of WWII
by Georgi Stankov, August 27, 2013
The Obama administration does not seem to need any further evidence to unleash a devastating war in the Middle East. It firmly sustains that this was a chemical attack and that the Syrian President Bashar al-Assad was to be blamed without presenting any evidence whatsoever.
And the peoples in the West are in a deep slumber and there are no signs of any mass opposition to this bellicose frenzy of the Western cabal on power. The soulless empty holographic zombies swallow and accept every political lie, even though recent surveys tell us that two third of the US and European citizens are against any involvement in the Syrian conflict.
The foreign US secretary Kerry-Clone Second has just said in an interview that the facts were “screaming” out from the pictures, common sense led to one conclusion, and that giving access to the inspectors by Assad four days later to the site of crime, for which they did not have any UN mandate initially, while the site of the alleged attacks with chemical weapons of mass destruction are still under rebel’s control, came “too late to be credible”, although the UN chief inspector in Damascus claims exactly the opposite.
But Kerry added that evidence had been collected and would be presented. When? After the USA and the West have bombed Damascus and Syria and killed the tenfold of innocent citizens than the chemical attacks allegedly perpetrated by Assad?
By the way, we still do not know the real numbers of victims in the outskirts of Damascus, which fluctuate between 250 and more than 1300 depending on the source, but Kerry and the USA government have already claimed to know the facts and who is to be blamed.
Anyone with queasy memories of “dossiers” before the Iraq War will realize that such claims will come under a lot of scrutiny. This is what Putin told Cameron in a phone call on Monday: Russia has no evidence of whether a chemical weapons attack has taken place in Syria or who is responsible,
The two leaders had an urgent phone call on Monday afternoon regarding the Syrian crisis in the wake of a sniper attack on UN chemical inspectors, most probably from the rebel side, outside Damascus. Following the call the British government spokesperson said:
“President Putin said that they did not have evidence of whether a chemical weapons attack had taken place or who was responsible.”
Cameron stated that he was sure the alleged attack was instigated by the Syrian President Bashar Assad’s government forces, saying that he believed the opposition did not have the capacity to carry out such a strike. He must know this as GB and the USA were very busy supplying the Al Qaeda rebels in Syria through Saudi Arabia with such low-graded chemical weapons as was proven in May in Turkey beyond any doubt.
This fact was also confirmed by the renowned UN expert Carla del Ponte, who was the celebrated Chief Prosecutor of two United Nations international criminal law tribunals (A former Swiss attorney general, she was appointed prosecutor for the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia(ICTY) and the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR), when she confirmed in an interview with the Swiss radio, widely publicized in the MSM that the Syrian rebels are in full possession of chemical weapons of mass destruction:
“According to the testimonies we have gathered, the rebels have used chemical weapons, making use of sarin gas, We still have to deepen our investigation, verify and confirm (the findings) through new witness testimony, but according to what we have established so far, it is at the moment opponents of the regime who are using sarin gas.” Period!
She stressed that the UN commission of inquiry on Syria, which she is a part of, had far from finished its investigation. Turkish authorities are carrying out blood tests on Syrians who have fled the fighting at home to determine if they have been victims of chemical weapons.
“Samples have been taken from people wounded in Syria who have been transported to Turkey,”
This hard evidence did not interest the West at all and the USA government bluntly dismissed Del Ponte’s revelations.
Now we witness an unprecedented escalation of war mongering in the West – mainly from the USA and GB, but also from France, while Germany is staying as usually on the sideline, but has already fully succumbed to the inevitability of a Third World War, as a quick review of the local media reveals. Facit “Mein Name ist Hase” (My name is rabbit = coward) as a German saying succinctly reveals the typical German character.
Below I have summarized the frenzy preparations of the future war parties for the greatest and last global war on the earth in the wake of our ascension and the detonation of the PAT supernova. This is a real time itinerary of the hectic activities of the Western cabal to escalate the current artificial “Syrian chemical weapons’ crisis” into a full-fledged WW3:
Tuesday, August 27
12:20 GMT: Western powers have told the Syrian opposition a strike is to be expected within days, sources who attended a meeting between Western envoys and the Syrian National Coalition told Reuters. The Syrian opposition has already provided Western governments with a list of suggested targets for missile strikes, they said. According to the sources, such strikes would aim to deter further chemical attacks. Despite the impending attack, the Syrian opposition was advised by Western governments to prepare for the proposed Geneva-2 peace conference, the sources said.
“The opposition was told in clear terms that action to deter further use of chemical weapons by the Assad regime could come as early as in the next few days, and that they should still prepare for peace talks at Geneva,” one of the sources was quoted as saying.
12:07 GMT: Britain’s parliament will be recalled Thursday to vote on the UK’s government’s response to the alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron said.
British armed forces are preparing an emergency plan in case of armed response to the attack, Downing Street has announced Tuesday.
“The international community must respond” to the incident in Syria, Cameron’s spokesman said.
11:56 GMT: NATO countries will discuss the situation in Syria at the alliance’s headquarters in Brussells, Italian Foreign Minister Emma Bonino has announced.
Any military strike against Syria must first be authorized by the UN Security Council, Bonino stressed.
“Italy will not take active part in any military action… beyond the context of the Security Council, which for us is and remains the only point of legal reference that cannot be ignored,” the minister said.
11:44 GMT: Jordan will not be used as a “launchpad” for military intervention in Syria, a senior Jordanian government official told AFP after a meeting of Western and Muslim army chiefs in Amman.
“Jordan’s position has not changed. Jordanian territory will not be used as a launchpad for any military action against Damascus,” the official said on condition of anonymity, referring to Amman’s repeated calls for political solution in Syria.
There won’t be any public announcement of the results of the talks in Jordan “because of the nature of the meeting,” the official added.
10:17 GMT: Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem said that “no country in the world uses weapons of mass destruction against its own people,” in a press conference in Damascus. He denied claims that the Syrian government had delayed the UN inspectors’ probe of the Ghouta site.
“UN team did not ask to go to site until Saturday,” said Muallem, stressing that government permission was granted on Sunday.
10:00 GMT: British Prime Minister David Cameron has said that any decision on Syria will be taken under a “strict international framework.” Cameron’s words appeared to contradict a statement made Monday by his foreign secretary, William Hague, who told the BBC that the international community could intervene in Syria without the unanimous backing of the UN Security Council.
09:50 GMT: Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu has decried last week’s supposed chemical attack in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta as “a crime against humanity.”
“This is a crime against humanity and a crime against humanity should not go unanswered, what needs to be done must be done. Today, it is clear the international community is faced with a test,”Davutoglu told reporters.
09:45 GMT: Foreign Affairs Committee chairman of the Russian Duma, Aleksey Pushkov posted on his Twitter, alleging the US had already made the decision to strike Syria and they had gone too far.
“The decision for a massive military strike on Syria has basically already been made. The US has gone too far with its rhetoric to go back now,” wrote Pushkov.
09:30 GMT: Moscow has voiced “regret” over a US decision to put off bilateral talks over Syria. Russia has sought to placate calls for military action over the alleged use of chemical weapons, saying there is no evidence of the Assad regime’s complicity.
Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov tweeted a response to the move Tuesday morning, expressing concern over Washington’s decision.
“It is a pity that our western partners have decided to cancel the bilateral US-Russian meeting to discuss calls for an international conference on Syria,” Gatilov wrote on Twitter.
Russian and American officials had been scheduled to meet in The Hague on Wednesday for bilateral talks on the Syrian conflict.
09:19 GMT: The US’ Ambassador to the UN, Samantha Power, voiced her condemnation of Wednesday’s supposed attack.